The Communications Golden Hour book helps you streamline emergency communications so that when a critical incident occurs, you and your team know exactly what to do—and when.
Buy now at a special price - $18 + $2 shipping - limited time - only via this link:
By reading this book, you will learn:
- How to organize communications so that crucial information gets out fast.
- Ways to prepare so that emergency responders can put their effort towards situation-specific issues.
- Why some messages work better than others.
- How to choose the right words.
- Skills to be an effective spokesperson.
- What you need to know about special populations or other unique factors in your audience.
"If your job includes crisis or emergency communications, this terrific book is for you." —Sree Sreenivasan, social media consultant and former Chief Digital Officer of New York City.
"…Levy's principles and checklists…will get you through (your crisis) without too many lasting scars." — Gayle Lynn Falkenthal, Los Angeles Daily Journal/California Lawyer
"Get this book. If you work in an industry that is at the mercy of the public at large and the media when the crisis hits, this is a must read." — Sgt. Tim Burrows (Ret.), law enforcement social media consultant and author, Walking the Social Media Beat